Better late than never! I am finally taking a moment to reflect on last month’s Australian road trip. 2,046 miles. Five days. Endless memories. My journey from Melbourne to Byron Bay will forever be one of the happiest times in my life.
Byron Bay has always been my dream destination, but I would never have imagined I would experience it like this. Living out of a car, dancing in the streets, ringing in 2016 surrounded by new friends from all over the world; Byron Bay was everything I had imagined and so much more.
If you ever find yourself on a similar journey, here are my top ten must stop spots…
- Sydney Opera House .Sydney
- Birdcage Alley .Sydney
- The Royal George .Sydney
- Forest Sky Pier .Coffs Harbour
- The Grain Store Craft Beer Cafe .Newcastle
- The Roadhouse Byron Bay .Byron Bay
- Trash Vintage .Byron Bay
- Byron Fresh Cafe .Byron Bay
- The Source Bulk Foods .Byron Bay
- Spell & The Gypsy Collective .Byron Bay
With Love And Light,
Finally made it to Spell. The reason I fell in love with Byron Bay. You have no idea how happy my heart was.